03/03/2013

Sunday 3rd March 2013


Yeeay! Finally the temperaturs are increasing and I guess and hope that means the spring it is on its way. The winter has felt so long and I absolutely can´t wait for the spring to arrive. 

Today has been quite lazy. I slept until 12am, even if I didn´t go to bed late yesterday. I guess my body felt it needed to sleep. 

In the afternoon I went out in the sun for a long walk. No need of a hat. No need of gloves. No need of tights underneath the leggings/jeans. Sunglasses on. I love it.

Then I went to the gym. As I have a painful arm I am now only exercising legs, back and abbs for at least 7-10 days. Sigh. Today I went running 30 minutes while watching the Oscar´s and then I did some back and abbs training. 

After that I just had to relax in the spa for some time. I am getting addicted to it. Jacuzzis and hot saunas :-)

Now I just got home and had three kiwis as my afternoon snack.
That is my Sunday so far...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. u look like Vic Beckham with those massive and ridiculous sun glasses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...