15/03/2013

Rock the zumba


Zumba is strange. It is the fastest growing fitness class in the world and I sometimes I don't really understand the hysterics about it.... The funniest way to burn fat is what many people say. Hmmm. I believe dancing is. Or horse riding but maybe I don't burn as much fat on a horse as during a zumba class...? But well, we are all different.

But do you remember when I did the zumba masterclass? That was a fantastic experience. It filled me up with positive energy in a way few fitness classes can do.

But then I have tried many zumba-classes that has been nothing special. It is all up to the instructor and the music.

Yesterday I went to a new zumba class at the Virgin village. I was disappointed when I saw wasn't my favorite instructor from the masterclass but instead a overly fit/musculus tall woman with extremely fancy dressing walked in. Help me was my first though. The music was good and she was crazy. Except that I think many people concentrated more on the instructor's inhuman body  than the cartography the class gave its all. The music pumped hard and the energy spread in the room. I had fun in the end. It wasn't as good as the zumba masterclass or a fitness dance class but it was good and fun exercising.

The rest of my Thursday evening was spent reading a strange book :-)

Today is Friday. I will have a good day at work and tonight I hope to fill me overly up with sushi.
Happy Friiiiiiday!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...