14/03/2013

Crap start but a nice end...

 
 Yesterday started off in the worst way... Train delays for no reason and I got stucked in a tunnel on my way to work. Arrived to work 9.30. We have flexible start time in between 8.15 and 9.15 but if we arrive after 9.15, for whatever reason, minutes from our collected holiday days starts ticking away. Even if we stay until 21 in the evening all minutes after 9.15 are taken off our holidays. As I am always on time I haven't really thought about it too much earlier but yesterday I got so stressed sitting on a train that didn't move for stupid reasons knowing my holiday minutes where flying away.... Sigh. It destroyed my mood.

Work overly busy but fine. Ate a fantastic lunch which cheered me up a bit.

After work I went to the gym and had the good surprise that Silvia had managed to get a place at the -jump- class that I had booked. And we had fun. 30 minutes of going back being a kid, just jumping up and down. Great exercising as well.

Ended the day with a little pyjama evening with my flatmate Luisa. Dinner, talk and movie. Went to bed feeling good, even if it started off so bad.

Today the train is not delayed and I feel it will be a good day! Ciao :-)

Oh, by the way, good morning and welcome to the new Pope Francesco. From the look of his eyes I believe he is a nice person. I believe and hope he will do a good job as the new Pope. 


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I normally love trains but not when they are delayed :(
    Habemus papam! I am happy too that we have a new Pope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like a cartoon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...