06/03/2013

Jump!


Yesterday morning both Silvia and I put the alarm at 07am (for me its quite normal wake up time but for Silvia its not) just to be able to book the course VJUMP at Virgin Village. Insane. However we managed to get two places (in 10 minutes they were all gone) and today we went.

It was a show like nothing else I have ever tried at a gym. We were a small group with a crazy little instructor. He was pumping disco music like we were on a night club and the group jumped like mad ones. 

The course was invented to get the legs trained up for downhill skiing as you use exactly the same muscles. I felt drunk when I finally stopped jumping both as my head still thought I was jumping and because my legs were so tired that they didn't want to hold me up. 

It was lots of fun and I am sure Silvia and I will go back!


xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...