29/03/2013

Soft day...


I need more days like today. Just soft, relaxing with no stress. 

I got up at 9am and had a breakfast with mum.

Went for a walk, met up with Erik and went on walking in the sun. Had lunch at Cafe Bel Mondo. I had the very tasty blueberry pie you see above. Not much of a lunch but that was what caught my eye when I entered the place so I couldn´t resist it. I am on holiday so I am allowed eat things like that for lunch :-)





Got home and met mum and Stella in the door on their way out so I joined them down to Karlbergsparken for a two hours long walk. Today is another very beautiful sunny day, a bit cold but at last sunny and nice.

Now I gonna read a bit and tonight I am off for dinner with mum and dad at my favorite thai restaurant in town!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...