23/03/2013

First time at aqua zumba


Trying and learning new things are as you all know something I love. Today Virgin Villages launched the new Aqua Zumba class and I obviously had to try it out. I even changed the appointment at the hair dresser to be able to do it, that is how important it was for me :-)

Not only, I started off at the gym with one hour of yoga stretch to warm up and stretch out the muscles. Then I went to the aqua zumba class. We were maybe 48 girls and 2 men. The instructor was the really good zumba girl that had the zumba masterclasses few weeks ago. The music was great and I had lots of fun.

But it was kind of strange to dance underneath the water. The water reached me up to my shoulders so everything I did was under the water. For example the gangnamn style dance, under water... So strange. But they say all kinds of aquafit classes are is really good training for your lungs and back so I guess they are good for me. 

It was cool anyway! Tomorrow they do it again, maybe I should go back?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh det later sa superskojjigt med aqua zumba.....det har jag aldrig testat...maste hitta det!!:o)dansar du inge langre?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...