11/05/2009

The 3's of Me

Three Names I go by

1. Maria

2. Alex

3. Gigi


Three Jobs I have had in my life

1. Customer support representative @ Betsson

2. Payment team manager @ HFO

3. Payments executive


Three Places I have lived in

1. UK

2. Ireland

3. Italy



Three TV Shows that I watch

1. Gossip girls

2. Sex and the city

3. ...hmm... that's it really! But ok one more, Friends


Places I would like to visit

1. Japan

2. Australia

3. Mexico (maybe not right now though....)



People that e-mail me regularly

1. Fredrik

2. Mum & Dad

3. Anna

Three of my favorite foods

1. Taccos

2. Spagetti marinara

3. Bruschetta

Three of my favorite cosmetica products

1. Biotheme face cream!!

2. FCUK body lotion

3. Clinique foundation

Three favorite accessories

1. My burberry bag

2. My brand new wallet :)

3. My Nokia mobile maybe...


Things I am looking forward to

1. The summer and everythings that comes with it

2. My holidays - Sweden in June, Malta July? and Italy (north) in August + Italy (Rome) in September

3. To kick Annso down at the boxing tomorrow ;)


Three things I wish will happen in the near future

(Oh this is hard...hmmm....)

1. Get a new job - Prefebly in VIP/CRM!!!!!!

2. Find a new very nice and cheap house

3. That south west trains and London transport would cut their prices

...I wish..... ;)

That's my 3's :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...