13/09/2012

Very efficient evening and morning

Me down the Navigli in Milan Sep 2011

This whole week has been very hectic, both at work and outside. It has been (it still is) so many things to keep in my head and that I have to make sure to finish within a certain time period. This morning when I was on my way to work I suddenly thought of what I had done, instead of just thinking of what I have to do like I normally done and I was quite impressed of myself.

Yesterday evening when arriving home after the zumba at 21:15 in the evening I...:
- Put on a washing machine
- Grilled lots of vegetables and ate them together toasted dark bread
- Updated the blog
- Searched and found quite economic tickets to go home to Stockholm over Christmas
- Hanged up the clean laundry
- Showered and washed my hair
- Searched like mad for economic tickets to go to London in mid-October, didn't really found them but in the end I bough tickets anyway.
- Talked on the phone with my dad
- Called to say good night to my boyfriend
- In bed at 23.30! - slightly too late but satisfied with my day and evening anyway.

This morning...:
- Got up at 7 am
- Fix and got dressed
- 15 min breakfast in front of the morning news and meteo
- Packed my handbag and my gym clothes bag
- Pedicure (!)
- Manicure (!)
- Started packing the things I need for the weekend
- Walked 20 min to the train station and got on the train at 8,19 am and at 08,45 I arrived at work.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Svar: Bra och bra... det är himla svårt:) En utmaning! Men kul att kunna säga några ord, så man klarar sig i taxin och i mataffären:) Tycker jag hör till när man kommer till ett nytt land. Speciellt när det är ett så pass stort språk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit :)
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. En riktig energiknippe:)
    Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...