04/09/2012

Disappointing start of the dancing season

I have been looking forward the season start of my dancing course since it finished in July and yesterday was the big day... Such massive disappointment when arriving and the usual ballerina teacher was not there. Instead we had a overly energetic blond little girl that hold a dance course more similar to a super simple"friskis & svettis-course"  (pensioner aerobics). It felt like we did one hour of dancing warm up instead of a dancing course.

Luckily I went running for 20 minutes before the course and I did some weights and abbs afterwards so at least I did work out a bit but I walked home so disappointed.

For dinner I made myself a "peperonata" which got very nice, at least something good...

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh sa synd hopppas battre nasta gang!!!!idag ska jag borja pa Limon-Influenced Contemporary ska bli saaaa skoj!!!!!dance works here I come!!!! jiiiiippppeaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Maria. Kan du inte dela med dig av lite goda Italienska recept på din blogg? Vore verkligen kul! Jag vet t.ex inte vad "peporanata" är för något? Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry for the dance course, but can it be that you are so over-energetic that no one can keep up with you? :-)
    And what can I see there? A beautiful Ariston washing machine... Oh, good old days..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malin, bra ide' men jag är ingen mästerkock så vette sjutton. Men ska tänka på det! Tack för tipset :)

    Mia, hälsa dance works från mig. I miss it!!

    Anna, I am not over energetic. I am just full of energy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...