23/09/2012

Making it a good Sunday


What started off as a lazy Sunday with tea and toasts in the kitchen with Luisa, both feeling tired and lazy without any will to do anything, ended up being a quite efficient day...

While Luisa did millions of washing machines I cleaned, organized and sorted out my wardrobes followed by the drawers next to my bed. Now everything is nice, tidy and organized as I want to have it. 

After the "cleaning" we had lunch together and then I left for the gym where I enjoyed an hour of aerobics. It had great music and I had a great time while pumping out my energy :)

Now I gonna go for a long walk with my boyfriend and tonight meet up with two girl friends for a Sunday drink.

A good Sunday in other words :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Where r u getting all your energy from? Any kind of drugs?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...