07/09/2012

Vuoge Fashion Night Out Milan 2012




One of the years biggest event, the vouge fashion night out in Milan. In the end it is nothing more than an evening where all the fancy shops in the center keeps open until 23.30 and organize events in the stores.

Many of the stores got live DJ´s and catering people walking around offering free snacks, drinks, champagne and other things. Some stores invites famous people and let people take pics with them and so on...

What I like the most with this night is that the town is full of people until very late and it is veryn nice, well dressed and elegant people around. I don't really know why but people dress up for just walking around in town like it would be gala show. As I love clothes and well dressed people this is the evening for me and I could just sit down watching people pass all evening....

I first popped by Rinascente to say hi to some ex colleagues. Then I met up with Matteo and his friends to have a walk around with them. And after that I cached up with my colleague "Mando" and we entered Tiffany´s and Cruciani and walked around until midnight or something.

Oh I wish they would have this kind of fashion nights more often!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...