11/09/2012

Good morning beauty



This was my morning kit before heading to work this morning. I love changing and trying new cosmetic products and all these are new in my cosmetic collection.

The perfume; Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermes

A fruity, floral and sparklingly fresh fragrance from Hermes. It is marked as a unisex fragrance and it is actually true that it is a gender natural perfume. It fits perfectly onto both the feminine and the masculine skin and leave a lasting freshness.

It is different from all other perfumes I got. Unfortunately I normally fall in love with the fresh commercial perfumes on the market but this one sticks out from the rest.

Un Jardin sur le Nil was created in 2005 but I bet that many of you have never even tried it. The notes includes green mango, lotus flower, aromatic rushes and sycamore woods.

This was a present from a good friend about two years ago and as you can see I am about to finish it in these days. Don't think I gonna get it again as I like changing but it was been a good one for these two years :)


Estee Lauder DayWear Plus  - day cream

I love this day cream and even if it is the first time I use it I am sure I gonna buy it again. It is not overly expensive and it leaves a very soft skin.
As you can see from the picture I got the one for normal/combination skin which is wrong and I don't really know why I bought that one. Next time I gonna get the right one which would be for DRY skin. However, during the summer the one for normal skin has been perfect. Not too fat/too heavy for warm sunny days and a plus is that it contains SPF 15 (something I make sure all creams I use in the sun does).

This is not an expensive anti age cream that they recommend for all 30+ people, but it is a protective moisturizer that help prevent lines and make the skin look and feel smooth and healthy. It also says that it protects your skin from the bad city air....

I like this cream and I would recommend it for whoever wants a good cream but don´t wanna spend too much.

Serum - Clinique Repairwear Laser Forcus - Wrinkle & UV damage corrector

As my face cream is kind of a simple moisturizer underneath I put few drops of Clinique repairwear serum.

This was another present that I think I gonna buy myself next time I pass an airport.

It says it is a potent serum focusing reducing lines, wrinkles and most of all sun damage.

I have used it since June and I don't know if it has helped or not.... But I do know that I like the feeling it leaves on the skin. My face drinks it quickly and leaves a smooth effect ready for the cream. I am out in the sun more than many other people and so far I haven't got that much sun damage on my face so maybe it helps.

Eye cream - Givenchy power youth Eye

This eye cream doesn't even exist on the market any more so no need to try to buy it. I got three of them while working for Givenchy and I am still using them. It is an eye gel that smoothes fine lines, reducing puffiness and dark circles around the eye area. For long I was against eye creams as I felt the area around my eyes got addicted to it too quickly but then I started using eye creams regulay and seeing the difference I won't stop- There are lots of eye creams for the same purposes as the power youth eye. Two of my favorite ones is from clinique and another one from Lancome, and I will add them on the blog another time.




That was some recommendations of body products that I use that some of you has been curious about.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. jag har nastan allt fran clinicque och ar sueprnojd!!har det dar serumet med mot flackar i ansiktet tycker det funkar faktiskt jattebra.Vagar inte anvanda estee lauders perfumerade kramer:o(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...