11/09/2012

H Club Diana bar





I love that lamp!

H Club Diana Bar is the real name of the hotel bar in Sharaton Diana Majestic hotel. I learned it today as I have always just called it "Diana Majestic" before...

Today, maybe the last time for this year, Steppy and I enjoyed a nice cocktail in their garden. I just love their garden with all the exotic plants, beautiful fountain and cosy lights but obviously it is only open summer time. It is also nice looking at all the super well dressed people hanging in there...

The thing I like less is that if you order the cocktails from the waiter you pay 12 euro for the aperitivo but if you go to the bar to order your drink you only pay 10 euro. I find it very ridiculous but I normally order from the waiter anyway.

However it is always to spend an evening at Diana.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that place for the same reasons and another secret one :-)
    Let's organize something there next week with the Lunch Team and the others from the office who are closed to us!
    Can we do that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...