10/09/2012

I am glad I pushed myself away to the gym tonight


Today I have been very very tired and I don't really know why. This weekend we have slept quite well, only yesterday as I got back home quite late (thanks to the traffic) and I only manage to sleep 6,5 hours.

I was supposed to go to a capoeira course with two friends tonight but I felt too tired for something that new and difficult. I actually fancied just staying home tonight but I did push myself to get out and go to the gym and now afterwards I am very glad I did!

The normal total body tone tonight was latino inspired and I enjoyed it a lot. I actually walked out of there with so much energy that afterwards I went running for 20 minutes. I can hardly believe it myself... First I can hardly lift my feet and suddenly I can run miles....

That is the amazing thing with sport. It charge you with energy like you charge a car with fuel. On top of that I also know I gonna sleep better after exercising and tomorrow my body will feel stronger.

When I, like tonight, find the motivation (don't know from where?) to go training even if all I wanna do i lie down on the sofa doing nothing, I make me proud of myself. And that is a great feeling too!

See how many positive effects the training has :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...