06/09/2012

Step Tone with Mario


Many gym classes has been changed in my gym but luckily enough the two most important gym days for me has remained the same.

Mondays with ballerina Debbie and Thursdays with the fitness instructor Mario.

Today I went back to my favorite Step tone class and I felt so happy. Now I will get back to my normal training routine and try to join this class every Thursday. It is a perfect mix of 30 min step aerobics and 30 min upper body pump. For me it is a great combination of training and on top of that the instructor is very nice, friendly but also motivational. Today he complained in front of the whole class that I lost too much weight during the summer and I got a bit fed up but until next week for sure I have forgotten it :)

Now it is time for the BIG night. The Vouge fashion night out in Milan.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...