26/09/2012

The wonderful feeling to get home after a long day to a super clean house


Rainy day in Milan and I feel a bit without energy. I did manage to work well and finish my whole "to day list" at work and I also managed to force myself to go to the gym to do one fitness course. But I have felt a bit weary the whole day...

What can be a better day to get home and find the whole flat perfectly clean, nice and tidy. All the dishes in the kitchen cleaned, the bathroom shiny and my room super tidy. I just love coming home these evenings when the cleaning lady has passed by :)

Now I gonna end this gray day early, going to bed at 10pm and read my new book.

Good night

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I want your cleaning lady! NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYX GLIDAR BRUDEN!!!! VILKEN DROM ATT KOMMA HEM OCH ALLT AR FIXAT O RENT!!! SOM NAR MAN VAR LITEN OCH MAMMA FIXA ALLT.... VILL OXO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che donna moderna :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...