23/09/2012

Dinner at Ristorante Imperiale



Yesterday was such a lazy day. I woke up at 1pm and just hanged out on the sofa with Luisa for the first couple of hours awake...Then Lu went back to bed while I took a long warm bath, did both a hair and a face masque and got out feeling new. Went out for a walk in the sun.

A couple of hours later my boyfriend came and he (and his car!) joined me to the supermarket to do LOTS of food shopping. But later on I didn't feel for cooking so we went out trying out a Asian fusion restaurant like 10 minutes walk away form my place, at restaurant Imperiale. It restaurant was over full and we were lucky there we had reserved a table because otherwise we wouldn't have got a table.... Crises in Italy? Yea right, the Italians here in the north eat out at least 2-3 times a week and if you don't reserve a table it is hard to find a nice place to dine out...

We ate well and got back home satisfied ready to fell asleep in front of a movie....

That's my lazy Saturday! :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. buono. prova pure ristorante cinese Leon D'Oro Di..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...