24/09/2012

Dancing at great levels


What makes me really happy is to have fun. My dancing course on Mondays, not always, but often is lots of fun and I get out feeling so good. 

Tonight the dancing course was much better than normal. A couple of fitness dance instructors joined the group and that obviously put the lever up higher and made it great fun! I didn't want the hour to end and got so disappointed when the yoga group stepped in saying we had to stop...

Before the dancing I did one hour of total body that wasn't as much fun as the dancing but at least I tone up my back, legs and shoulders well doing that course so I try to do it from time to time. And... before that I even went running to warm up. 

That's what I call a good evening at the gym and a great start of the week!

xoxo


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...