20/09/2012

Pulcino Pio

Good morning people! This morning I wanna introduce you to the chicken Pio...


The original music video


Here is the dance! I haven't even tried to learn it even if I would for sure have fun knowing it...

 

This song is this years biggest summer song. A real pain. But at the same time it is actually lots of fun, both the idea, the song and the dance.

I have now heard that they will translate it into English, German, Danish and Swedish so I guess it's gonna reach also other parts of the world... Have fun ;)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You could kill me tying to a chair and forcing me to listen to Pulcino Pio and Gustavo Lima's Balada. Both are crimes against the humanity!
    Plus in case of Lima, how come these people can become stars while us, the normal people who can count till ten pass unobserved? I will never understand this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tremenda, lo odio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie, Marco, finalmente qualcuno che lo pensa come me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooot!!!!!love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...