18/09/2012

Mexican dinner at Mexicali Bligny

Now it was a while ago I went for a Mexican dinner. Mexican food feels a bit too heavy summer time so it might have been like three months ago I went last time...

Tonight Torri and I tried on Mexicali in Viale Bligny in south Milan. Merve and I tried Mexicali in north Milan like 6 months ago and I really liked it so it has been on my "must try list" to visit also this Mexicali down south.

We had mixed starters that contained cheesy thingies. Then obviously we took a chicken fajitas to share and it was delicious. On top of that we also enjoyed a one liter fruit shake :) Got out feeling super overly full but very satisfied.






Mexicali
Viale Bligny 7

Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa  

Absolutely great dinner place for whoever likes Mexican food. 

Now we gonna watch the Italian apprentice that starts tonight. Interesting...

xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...