07/09/2011

Today I don't feel like doing anything

Today I have the day off and I manage to wake up on totally the wrong side. I had my alarm at 10am but already at 9am I woke up by the phone beeping, I answered and a Russian girl is asking if I would be interested to work as a model for their car promotion this afternoon.... I answered her that I am not a f*** model and hanged up. Now I feel a bit bad about it but I can't call back as she called from a private number.

Now I just had breakfast, have read the news and looked at some blogs and I think I will just go back to bed for a couple of hours. I have a long list of things I need to do today but I just don't fancy doing anything! Think I just gonna turn off my phone and stay in bed until I have to go to the gym and attend a Pilates class.

~ Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song ~

"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all, nothing at all
Ohh ohh ohhh"

I feel exactly like that! This video makes me smile though :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...