06/09/2011

California Bakery with Tamara


Tonight I hate Milan. They just raised the underground/bus tickets from
1 to 1,50, in other words a raise of 50%! But the service is crap as before. As this is the country that loves striking for nothing (just look at the premier football league...) obviously the public transport is striking at least once a month as well. I can be happy that I live quite central and wherever I go in the centre it would never take me more than an hour to get home by foot. But there are days when I don't fancy walking home late in the evenings and today was one of those evenings. But I had no choice as the underground was closed and the trams passes whenever they wanted to pass I just had to put my walking shoes on (had ballerinas in the bag) and 40 minutes walk later I'm now at home and I'm pissed.

Anyway, before getting fed up I was out for a lovely dinner with Tamara who's finally back from hysteric New York. We ate at California Bakery and this time I had a bagel in the Italian style with parma ham, mozzarella and some vegetables. We enjoyed the food, the warm evening and talked about our August happenings.

My feet are aching so I think I gonna have a shower and go to bed and read my book. Tomorrow I have the day off, jippi yeay!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...