03/09/2011

Anema e Cozze and Rinomata antique gelateria

Ristorante/Pizzeria - Anema e Cozze
Via Casale 7




Rinomata antique gelateria
Ripa de Porta Ticinese 1

Very yammi ice cream!!

Spent Friday night down the Navigli with my boyfriend Torri. We went for dinner at the famous Napolitan restaurant 'Anema e Cozze'. It's a restaurant chain within the whole Italy and the one down the Navigli is always full so we just had to try it. The pizza was nice but I must say I've tried better in my life....

Afterwards we went for ice cream at the beautiful antique gelateria Rinomata.

You readers must after this week think that all I do is to go out and eat but that's not true :) This week have just been extra full of restaurant visits and I must say I've eaten very well all these evenings. Now I must start to go to my gym... ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ja men absolut! Ett Milano besök blir det garanterat nu under säsongen :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...