09/09/2011

Still alone in Riccione

Stefii was supposed to arrive 1,5 hour ago from Rome but thank's to an accident she's over 2 hours late... I've never been on holiday alone but I start realizing it's quite nice and relaxing!

While waiting for Stefii I've slept in the sun for an hour and then I took a long walk along the water. Afterwards I stayed talking to the lifegard and his friends for a while before starting freazing and wanted to head off.

Now I'm back at the hotel, gonna have a shower and get dressed for dinner. Then I gonna go for a walk to see if I can find a restaurant and maybe catch the sunset for some nice pics. When Stefii comes we'll go and eat and tonight we'll go out dancing :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...