05/09/2011

First date with my personal trainer

Stepping out from the gym with shaking legs. After signing up, have fixed my membership card and been given all the introduction information they introduced me to my new personal trainer Cristian. I explained thay I've signed up to the gym for some general training and to build up extra muscles around my back and belly he said ok and set up my training program for the next two weeks.... I got terrified when I saw all the leg exercises I have to do as the last thing I want is to build up massive unfeminine leg muscles. I wonder isn't it enough with all the walking, cycling and running I will be doing with my legs, do I have to do hard muscle training too?

Well well, as the nice little school girl I am I will be doing the exact gym program Cristian gave me for the next two weeks then I hope for a change... Now time for a big lunch with lots of proteins :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

4 comments:

  1. Du kommer garanterat aldrig få enorma ben. Jag lovar :) Du får nog ösa på rätt många timmar i veckan i några år och ändra om dieten helt först om ens då. Jag tar 70 kg i benböj och äter dubbelt så mycket som du. Jag har mkt mer ben än du men de är ganska tjejiga fortf tror jag :) Kul att du är igång på träningen! Blir nog grymt för ryggen!

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, jag tog 20 kg i benboj idag ;) Mitt mission med traningen ar dock att bli smidigare, starkare i ryggen och lite mer fit. Inte att bygga muskler och an mindre pa benen... Fast jag skulle inte klaga om jag fick likadan mage som din ryskamerikanska van infor nasta beachsesong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. muscles on girls r very unsexy especially on the stomach uaachhkkk common babe, u got the sexiest body why do u wanna destroy it???? Soon I gonna have to call u mario instead of maria if u go on body building mohahhaaha

    ps. 70kg i benböj kan inte tas av kvinnliga ben, ledsen baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still doing the exercises? I hope that you do! I do remember my first time in the gym where I met my trainer. He gave me a series of exercises and activities which he says would help me get fit. At first, I was overwhelmed by all those movement. But later on, I noticed the changes which gave me more encouragement to continue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...