08/09/2011

Fashion night out in Milan



Tonight it is the big fashion night here in Milan and the high fashion brands stores will be open until 23.30. Last year I was around with Stefania enjoying free drinks, snacks and famous people all over the town. This year I have to work! Rinascente will host a famous DJ and some special guests has been invited. I don't really mind working, guess we gonna have some fun at work too but I do mind Riccardo Scamarcio at the Paul & shark event :(

I work until 23.00 and instead of joining any fashion parties tonight I will go home and sleep as tomorrow I am off for my girl weekend in Riccione with Stefii :))

This is me tonight. A bit blurry pic but I am in a hurry...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...