30/09/2011

I don't know how she does it

Cinema time and I saw the new movie 'I don't know how she does it' with fantastic Sarah Jessica Parker and gorgeous Pierce Brosnan.

Before going there I saw the bad ratings and critics the film has got but I wanted to see it anyway and I'm happy that I did. I am sure this movie would had been much much better as a book but I really liked the movie and I think that all big fans of sex and the city would enjoy it.

It is a comedy centred on the life of a woman trying to be the perfect mum, the best wife and a career woman at the same time. Even if some scenes where quite ridiculous I could really feel the pressure and the stress in her every day life for the will of manage to do everything she wanted to. I laughed and I spilled some tears but I kept a smile on my face throughout the whole film. 


With that same smile on my face I now gonna go to bed as tomorrow morning I'm working early.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...