06/09/2011

All about abs


Today at the gym I first went on the cross trainer for 20 minutes and then running for 10 minutes. I love the cross trainer but I just hate running, however for now I just do what my personal trainer is telling me to do. Afterwards I joined the "Abs class" - a 30 minutes long exercising class concentrated just on the abs and I must say it felt very efficient. After one hour of morning training I turned down with a 20 minutes elaborated stretching program.

Another mission I have with my training is to get MUCH more flexible. At the moment I can hardly reach my toas when sitting down with my legs straight in front of me, and that is NOT ok, so I have to work hard on that as well!!

Now it's time for lunch and then I'm off to work. What a perfect day... gym, lunch, work and then tonight I think I'm going for a drink with a girl friend; couldn't be much better :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Testa yoga. Bikramyoga särskilt. Du gillar ju värme också ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag gillar varme men inte att svettas ;)

    Ska pa Pilates imorn, men Yoga ska jag absolut ocksa ga pa framover :) Yogade mkt nar jag bodde i Halmstad och minns att jag tyckte det var ratt kul men lite segt....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha japp, vi har siesta för fulla muggar här uppe i alperna! Jag skulle mer än gärna skippa den dock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bikram är INTE segt. Det är hardcore träning lovar jag :) Stor skillnad från annan yoga! Pilates är nog också riktigt bra :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...