25/09/2011

Exotic with Giose


Today Sunday I've been working all day. It was a long day but it went alright in the end.

After work I went shopping new gym clothes; a pair of leggings plus a new pink top. It is always nice with some new clothes when going training for some extra motivation and I felt I was worth it :)

For dinner I met up with Giose at bar Exotic in south Milan. We ate well, talked a lot and managed also to watch some of the AS Roma game against Parma.

Now to end the Sunday in a good way me and a book gonna go to bed and relax.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Haha ja lite brist på fantasi kanske ;) Vill också åka till cinque terre! Var det lika underbart som det ser ut?
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. vilken snygging hihihi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful couple <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...