12/09/2011

4th day of my holiday

Today is the fourth day of my holiday. So far it's been absolutely amazing and now I have five more days to go....

The summer weather is holding strong with around 30 degrees during the days and 22 in the nights. Today and tomorrow I will just be here in Milan but on Wednesday I am off for my second little trip...

This morning, after 10 hours of sleeping I just did nothing in the morning. I had a long breakfast, read the newspaper and then added half of the pics from the weekend in Riccione (the rest will come up tomorrow). Then I went to the gym for one hour abs and back training. Had lunch at home and then a long bath with a hair pack.

Tonight I'm going for sushi with my boyfriend!

The kind of relaxed days I rarely have but really need.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...