07/09/2011

My 75 min gym program

Today I was supposed to have a Pilates class but when I arrived at the gym I was told it had been cancelled. Very disappointed I thought of just walking back home again but my PT saw me and convinced me to stay and do my gym exercise program and come back for the Pilates tomorrow.

The program my PT has set of for me contains 15 minutes on the cross trainer, 45 minutes of exercises on the machines, then some abs exercises and in the end 15 minutes of stretching. Even if I don't like the leg machines I went on with my whole program with a smile on my face.

Now I feel a bit more energetic than this morning so I gonna have a shower, then a big lunch before starting ticking off my to do list.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...