23/09/2011

A night at Nepentha Milano

Matteo and I waiting for our drinks

Fabrii highly concentrated while making us the cocktails

Merve and I

Fabrii showing how strong he is carrying my 40 kg...

Doing the bar man myself...





The club's nice habbit - offering mini pizzas for all the guests by the end of the night. Yam!

Me outside the club!

Me as a Power Rangers on my way home on Metteo's scooter :)
Nepentha is one of Milans most historical night clubs. I was told it was number one already in the 80's after some famous movies where filmed in there. The owners and many of the staff are 70 years old men hosting the young and rich visitors. The place was small but fancy and cozy. How Matteo and Fabrii managed to get a table in there will remain their secret but I'm happy I've expereinced a great night out at the "Nepe".

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ser grymt ut:)
    Hoppas du får en fin fredagskväll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fun, i visited nepentha the other day when i was in milan, coolest place ever

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...