02/09/2011

The wonderful feeling of spending a day at home

And so was the summer with it's super hectic work schedule over... I've been working around 44-48 hours a week which might sound like normal working hours but I can promise that it's not when it comes to stand up all day long and always be at it's best - smiling and service minded. I am exhausted and when looking at me it's easy to see it; dry skin, spots all over and dark circles around my eyes. I work as a make up artist so I'm quite good at hiding it but when looking at myself in the mirror in the morning when I get up I look like a mess.

Today I have this week's only day off but from now on I will go back to do my 32 working hours a week and I will have more time to spend at home, at the pool and at the gym. The things that I haven't had time to do in July and August when working and hanging out with friends have been my priorities.

Today I am...;
- Cleaning the flat
- Washing clothes and towels
- Sending work e-mails from home
- Reading my book
- Surfing around on different blogs
- Gonna have a afternoon nap

...And at 4pm I'm meeting Silvia to go swimming together. Great day.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...