22/03/2011

The spring is here

You know the spring has finally arrived when the sun is shining, the sky is blu, the temperatures are getting higher, the birds are singing, the spring feelings are taking over, the grass is getting grean, beautiful flowers are growing and most people are happy....

The only problem for many is the allergy... It hit he today. My eyes are red and my nose is blocked. Sigh. I didn't expect the spring to arrive in the middle of march so I'm totally unprepared for the pollen allergy. I have my doctor appointment in Stockholm in three weeks time and here in Milan I don't even have a doctor :( I guess I gonna have to work around looking like a red nose clown for the next three weeks then.... :(

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. I hope its springtime here when you arrive!
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...