16/03/2011

Rainy Wednesday


This morning I woke up early but as I heard how the rain was falling heavily outside my window I stayed in bed another three hours, so nice. I got up at 11.30am, went to the kitchen to have a caffe' latte, turned on the TV and found the film "Notte prima degli esami" on SKY and together with Francesca I saw it all. I have just seen it once before but as it is such a good movie I remembered it very well. Love it!

Favourite frase of the movie: "L'importante non è quello che trovi alla fine di una corsa... L'importante è quello che provi mentre corri."

(= The importance is not what you find in the end of a run; the most important is what you experience on the way there...)

Now I need to eat, shower, choose clothes for tonight and then put my Wellington boots on and head to work.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ma anche con questo tempo di merda vuoi andare all'old fashion stasera? sarebbe più bello fare serata film a casa tua, no? bacini

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no, io vado all'old stasera! Serata film lo fatto ieri sera e anche mattinata film oggi... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...