20/03/2011

Jazz night at Straripa

The Jazz bandMerve picking food at the nice buffet
I love live music shows but it's not often I end up in places where they have live music, unfortunately. But tonight we did!

After finish working I went to meet Merve down the Navigli, there we also met Paolo (my Italian friend who lives in London that I got to know 7 years ago in Bologna) and two of his friends. All together we went to Straripa for food and drinks and we were lucky to find the live jazz music show there. After a while two other good friends joined us; Andrea (an Italian friend, that also lives in London, that I got to know in Ireland 8 years ago) and Giose (a friend I got to know exactly one year ago, the day after I came to Milan). It was soooo nice to see everyone again, collected here in my Milan even if they all live in other cities :))

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...