01/03/2011

Milan - Napoli

Milanista Maria ;)
Beautiful San Siro!
Me and my Swedish friend Erik who's here in Milan visiting
Eric and Anders

The Milan fans

Quiet minute, not sure for what/who?

The whole gang together! :)
Francii and Karol
Anders, Eric and I
Me and Francii
There were no Italian flags around in the arena but few Swedish flags :))
Erik! We Swedes are worse than the Japanese in taking photos ;)
Penalty by Zlatan
Goal by Zlaaaaatan!!
Alcohol/coffee shot to keep warm

Final result 3-0 (Ibra, Boateng and Pato)
It was such a fantastic experience to go to San Siro and watch two of the top teams play tonight. San Siro was one of the most amazing football arenas I have ever seen and I must say that the atmosphere on the Serie A games is much better than the premier league games I saw in London. It wasn't even that cold as I thought it would be. No, absolutely great night!

I really hope to go back to San Siro soon!!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. You lucky bastard going to see Milan live at SanSiro. That is one of my biggest dreams. Fuck off girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give anything to have your life. To go to San Siro every week; to have as many Italian girls as you have guys; to eat all that amazing food and still have the perfect body; to be surrounded by lots of good friends; to meet new nice people every day; to work in one of Italy's fanciest places....

    You should know how much I hate you for having all that. And I hate you even more for sharing it with us. Your blog life must be fake. It is too good to be true. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never gonna open your fucking blog again. Never ever. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. troppo bella la prima foto tesoro!! mandamela subito ke la voglio come sfondo sul PC!

    Mah... ki è questo JA? Lo conosci? Antipaticissimo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. buuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! what the hell is that milan scarf??? You are on the wrong side of Milan....sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja nu var vårt Italien äventyr slut för denna gång...Kommer dock GARANTERAT åka tillbaka :) Vill till Milano igen snaart snaaart :) Hoppas allt är toppen med dig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bellissima! La prossima volta ti voglio col bikini della juve!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. splendida...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bellissima! La prossima volta in COSTUME da bagno di JUVENTUS però :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...