03/03/2011

This is how the Italian girls diet...

Most Italian girls I know are constantly on a diet and they hardly eat anything. But then on their coffee breaks they find themselves a good reason why they can eat a piece of cake and loudly explains it to the others, then they happily eat whatever :P

Many times they don't buy their cakes for themselves, they get it from a colleague. Then they can't help if someone is buying it for them so then they just have to eat it.... :) Other ok reasons for them to eat cake is if they have their period, if they have fighted with their boyfriends, if the weather is bad, if a customer have said and done something bad, if they got pain in their back/legs/neck/feet, if they have to work late etc etc. Isn't it great to be a girl? Haha.

I am not a big cake fan but today I had a half cheesecake too :) Just beacuse I'm mega angry with someone....

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. se dici che TU sei a dieta mi arrabbio... non vedi che già troppo magra, sceeema....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats a global girl "thing", there is always an excuse for sweets...
    I would probably find a excuse to eat pistaccio gelato every day if lived in Italy...
    But in Sweden I have kanelbullar instead...
    Im not safe anywhere... haha..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...