01/03/2011

Annoying start of the day

Every morning when I wake up I start the day by turning off the alarm on my phone and then immediately check text messages and e-mails recieved during the night/morning. All comments posted on this blog are send to me as e-mails so I see them as well...

That's why I this morning got very fed up when the first this I have to read are a bunch of rude e-mails and comments against me just because of a stupid football game. I support AS Roma but that doesn't mean I can't put on a Milan scarf if I go to the stadium with my Milan fan friends or an Inter scarf when watching the Champions league final on piazza duomo....

Thanks for making me start of the day in a very bad way. Now I'm off for lunch with Erik, lets hope he can cheer me up!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...