23/03/2011

Serata Fidelio @ The Club

Robot dancers
Live saxophone playing with the house music
Fabrii and Stephanie
Stephanie and I
The most amazing dancers - I was highly impressed






Now I can say; been there done that! :)

The Fidelio evening at the trendy nightclub "The Club" is the biggest, most fanciest and most popular club night out here in Milan. Winter time it's every Tuesday at The Club and summer time I think it's still on Tuesdays but at The beach. My question is; who is that goes out partying every Tuesday???? The public yesterday was in between 25-35 so it's not students that I first thought. For me is a big mystery why they set up this "amazing" night on a Tuesday...

The fidelio night at the Club was according to me fancy, entertaining, exclusive, loud and colorful. It was not really my kind of music but it wasn't that bad in the end. I got a little bit of Stockholm feeling while being there. The place was over packed of good looking people, with their noses in the air, noone talked to anyone unknown until they got a bit drunk and everyone kept to their own little groups - just like I see the nights about in Stockholm. Even the queue system outside was like the ones in Stockholm; the security picked whoever they wanted to get in and found redicilous reasons to say no to whoever they didn't want to let in. The nice part of the fidelio evening is that it;s very entertaining with dance shows, life music playing and famous dj's joking.
It wasn't as good as many people say but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I had fun and I might go back one day....
xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...