29/03/2011

Pilates and kettlebells

My free gym week goes on.... Even if I woke up with legs hurting after the two hours at the gym yesterday I got myself up of the bed and down to the gym. Today I tried on pilates and kettlebells.

Who would ever believe that pilates would be that hard? The teacher choose me as his terror object and forced me to work until the sweat was poring. After 45 minutes of the terrifying pilates it was time for the kettlebells (that I never in my life have tried before). This time the instructor was a bit nicer to me so in the end I survived. The kettlebells practices was interesting and they manage to train the whole body; legs, bums, back, shoulders and arms. On top of that we did exercises also for the belly. No wonder I got tired....

Now I'm at home and my muscles are shaking of exhaustion. Wanna have both lunch and a shower but the cleaning lady is around another hour and I have to wait, so I think I'll have a nap instead.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...