14/03/2011

Swimming

After yesterday's depression for the dancing this morning I woke up with a will of going to the gym.... but as I'm not a member anywhere and don't really fancy signing up at the moment I can forget about that and instead I went to one of the swimming pools in the area, piscina Cozzi, for half an hour of swimming. Great feeling:)

Now I gonna prepare a dinner as Valentina is coming over and we're doing a mini London reunion in my place.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. Ragazze con conoscenza perfetta della lingua svedese dai 18 ai 30 anni cercasi per lavoro come animatrice per bambini c/o prestigiosi hotel in Toscana e campania da aprile a ottobre 2011. offriamo vitto + alloggio + compenso mensile. inviare cv + foto a:

    e-mail: staff@fulltime1989.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of joke is that? why do u need to go swimming? u already got the perfect body so why waste time and energy on swimming? ur fucking insane.

    this blog is getting boring. relationship girl that soon just gonna go to museums al days long. I wanna see crazy party pics or sexy bikini pics, not from romantic dinners, boooooring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...