13/03/2011

Saturday night at Il Sand and Palco

Yesteday Stefii and I decided it was time to try out a new place for aperitivo. I made a list few weeks ago with places to try and yesterday Stefii choose one of them, picked me up from work and went to search for the place. We went to 'Il Sand Cafe', a kind of organic bar with different kind of healthy cocktails and food. Etnic food did they call it, not sure what that's supposed to mean.... But it was very nice! The place is very close to where I live so I'm sure I'll go back!






After the dinner with Stefii, Torri picked me up and took me to Palco, a bar on the other side of the town where his friends orginized a custome party. As I'm a not a big fan of dressing up I didn't do it but the others had made a good effort :)



Now it's Sunday morning and I would do anything to be able to stay at home all day - also because it's raining like crazy but no no, I have to rush away to work. Sigh.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ma chi e' sto torri? sempre con lui sei... e a me nn rispondi neanche quando ti chiamo.... uuffff. stasera ci vediamo? dai svedesina....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...