26/03/2011

A boring Friday night

Tonight I worked until 22.00 and I did not have any plans for the night. I don't really know what I wanted to do but whatever proposals for the night I got I rejected. Silvia, Valentina and some other girls had a girl evening and went out dancing - I didn't go because I didn't wanna stay out late. Some colleagues where going for drinks at G lounge, but I just didn't fancy going there tonight. Stefania proposed cinema but in the end we didn't go. In other words I got a good mix of options but in the end I did what I less wanted - I went home and stayed in all Friday night.

Had a good dinner and a looooong and warm bath reading a good book. Now I'm watching 'Amore 14'. A very very nice and relaxing evening in the end - but not what I want on a Friday evening.

Tomorrow I have to get up quite early as if the weather is good I'm going to one of the lakes for the day, can't wait...

Xoxo

Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...