30/03/2011

Street Dance 3D with Torri

Tonight it was cinema time again and I was the lucky one to choose the movie; I choose Street Dance in 3D. I absolutely love this kind of movies and I also fell in love with this one. Good movie, nice story, cool music and amazing dancers. The 3D effects were quite facinating as well.
Look at the trailer below:

Official movie trailer

I was very happily surprise to see my "britain's got talet" idols Diversity in the movie. They are so great. Look at the video from the royal performance they did, wow wow wow.


Time to sleep. Tomorrow I'm working.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Diversity are the best dance group ever. Did you see George Sampson, also from Britain's Got Talent... He's in the movie too and he's bloody fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't u have any girlfirends to see that kind of movies with, I feel sorry for ur boyfriend mohahha

    But I still can't believe that you are in a relationship... I was so sure u didn't what it??? Are u sure he's the right one?

    Btw, Where is your miniman gone? Still in NY? Maybe in Italy this weekend? Watch out!! Your bf better keep u tight mohahhah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...