13/03/2011

I miss dancing :(

~ Michael Jackson ~ Hollywood Tonight ~

I just got a kick of missing Dance works, my lovely dance school in London. I loved going there so so so much!! The dance classes I miss most are the hiphop and the bollywood plus the intense aerobics class with Hugo! Also the classes of classic ballet, the african dance, the jazz and the funk dance helped to give the best variety of dancing exercising which made the two years at dance work memorable for life.

Tonight after watching the new Michael Jackson video I miss dancing so much that it even hurts inside my heart. It was such a big part of my life, and even if going out dancing at the night clubs in here in Milan might fill a part of that empty space I still have a hole in my heart that misses the dancing :(

With those sad words and almost with tears in my eyes I now gonna take the pc with me to bed and watch the movie 'Step up 3D.'

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Don't mind ...i sure next dancing show no miss and i hope successful your life . cool thinking so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember you always writing about your dancing when you had a london blog. it is a passion. you should get it back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tesoro, prova vedere questi siti:
    www.principessadanza.it
    www.fuorididanza.com
    www.opendancecenter.it
    La mia sorella fa un corso a principessadanza :-)
    Bacini a te principessa svedese

    ReplyDelete
  4. stackare jag minns hur mycket du brukade vara pa danceworks lite av en livsstil jag har ocksa varit dar nagra ganger lite sunkiga lokaler men helt otroligt duktiga danslarare :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kan man inte dansa i Milano?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...