28/03/2011

Hard start of the free gym week

For this week Francii fixed us a free week at the gym just next to where we live. I didn't even know we had a gym one minute away from our door but we do, and this week we're allowed to try the gym, the fitness classes and the squash for free.

I started off today with two hard hours of fitness classes; G.A.G (gambe, addominali e glutine = legs, bums and tums), STEP and Body Pump.

G.A.G was hard for the legs but I liked it. The STEP was very very fun but also very hard. In some kind of way I manage to learn the step combination in the end but half class was standing still or just jumping up and down. My coordination skills that used to be quite good is back on the bottom, sigh. The body pump was only half an hour, 15 minutes of pumping and 15 minutes of streching so not at all like the body pump I used to love at SATS in Stockholm....

Now my body is destroyed and all I want is to sleep but soon I'm off for work and tonight I'm meeting Stefii. No time for rest ;)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...