13/03/2011

A quite crap Sunday


What a crappy day! It's been raining heavily all day, and it doesn't looks like it's gonna stop for some time... I walked to work anyway, got there all wet and had to work with wet feet. Ish. Worked until 21.00 tonight and walked all the way back home again, and got home with wet feet again. I have decided to buy sushi on my way home but the place was full of people and they said I had to wait at least 45 minutes, no way, so no sushi. Wanted to watch a movie on SKY when coming home but there was not a single interesting movie on during the whole night. Decided that I gonna spend the night chatting to a friend online, then his internet dies. But common, is everything against me today?


The good part of this bad day has been working with sweetest Danii. We share so many good laughs during our working shifts together. I also had a good lunch with Veronica and a long and nice tea break with Daniella from Collistar. Important parts of the day to make it a quite good day anyway.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow what great location photo its amazing yaar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really looking too good and this story is really perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...