20/03/2011

Disney time

When living with someone who works for and admires Disney is essential I have to accept having soap, shampoo, cups, glasses, towels, lamps yea everything in the house with Disney pictures on. I also have to keep updated in all new Disney movies coming out, something I haven't done since Nemo came out like 10 years ago?
But the other day my flatmate gave me the new Disney movie Rapunzel and told me I have to see it before Sunday. Obedient as I am I planned Saturday night with Torri and Rapunzel :)
The movie started off bad but ended up being quite sweet!
Today, as always, a long day in Rinascente...
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. that guy must really like u if he spends saturday night watching that crap shit... mohahha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. un uomo molto fortunato direi
    Mi spiace ):

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...