10/03/2011

Great songs always bring back lots of good memories

~ Antonello Venditti - Ogni Volta ~


This song remembers me of so much things... Matteo playing it on max volume when we lived in Ireland.... Johanna crying like crazy every time she hears it (still does).... Andrea playing it on his guitar and singing out loud every night when we lived together in Bologna.... Kristofer singing it perfectly when we lived in London even if he didn't know a word of Italian.... Of my first week here in Milan when I felt more lost then ever but also felt that moving to Milan was the best choice I ever made in my life.

And here I am, still living in wonderful Milan and still listen to this lovely song at least once a week, or actually much more than that. Love it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...